The Monkfield Tall Terrainium has a glass front and top panel to allow for good natural lighting and enhanced viewing. A double layered glass base makes it easy to install a heat mat and an insulating layer of polystyrene below the glass base ensures the heat is projected into the Terrainium.
- Offset ventilation holes on both sides ensure the air is circulated correctly and there is no need for any drilling
- Terrainium is fitted with a rubber grommet in the rear to insert the thermostat probe.
- Opening from the top for easy access and cleaning
- Secure clip lock catches on the lid to ensure there are no escapees
To set up
- Slide the heat mat between the two panes of glass at the back of the tank and attach it to the thermostat (sold separately)
- Insert the thermostat probe via a grommet at the back of the Terrainium
- Attach the Mini UVB kit to the lid with the clips provided (sold separately)
- Plug it in and set up the Terrainium according to your animal’s needs
- 46 x 29 x 25 cm (18x15x10″)